Historical “von Panders’ House” is Restored

Historical Stoves and Fireplace 008

Built in 1889 in eclectic style, the building in 6 Antonijas Street, was originally used as a tenement house. Sometime it was known to residents of Riga as “von Panders’ House”, which was designed by the first Latvian architect with academic education Janis Fridrihs Baumanis. Creation of design of many important buildings in Riga (the Riga …

Continue reading

Association of Commercial Banks Premises’ Repair

Repair of the Premises for Rest in the Bureau 003

Major repair of premises of the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks, which is located in Old Riga, 8a Doma Square, was finished in August 2015. The building itself was built in 1906 and today it is an architectural monument of state importance. During its century, the building, located in the very heart of the Latvian …

Continue reading