Expansion of the Court House in Ventspils Began

000-Ventspils-tiesas-nama-KAPSULA-FEATURED

The work on expansion and modernization of the building of the Kurzeme district court in Ventspils has solemnly started with an aim of creating courtrooms that meet modern requirements and technologies. Construction works are scheduled to end in the spring of next year, and their total cost is expected to be about 2.4 million euros. …

Continue reading

Working Premises of the Riga District Court Were Rebuilt

Meeting Room  After Repair | 001

In 2017, on the order of VAS “Tiesu namu aģentūra” (state “Agency for Court Buildings”), AS “Būvuzņēmums Restaurators” performed the work on the arrangement of a meeting room on the third floor and repair of workrooms in the Riga District Court (located in Riga, 34 Brivibas Boulevard). The building is an architectural monument of national …

Continue reading

The Facade in Riga, 61 Caka Street, Has Been Renewed

Facade after renewal in 61 Caka Str. | 002

Different works were performed in the process of renewal of the facade of the building (which is located in Riga, 61 Caka Street), built in the eclectic style. There is a number of positions worth mentioning among these, the main of which is undoubtedly the restoration of historical decorative elements, because some of them were …

Continue reading

Historical “von Panders’ House” is Restored

Historical Stoves and Fireplace 008

Built in 1889 in eclectic style, the building in 6 Antonijas Street, was originally used as a tenement house. Sometime it was known to residents of Riga as “von Panders’ House”, which was designed by the first Latvian architect with academic education Janis Fridrihs Baumanis. Creation of design of many important buildings in Riga (the Riga …

Continue reading

Association of Commercial Banks Premises’ Repair

Repair of the Premises for Rest in the Bureau 003

Major repair of premises of the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks, which is located in Old Riga, 8a Doma Square, was finished in August 2015. The building itself was built in 1906 and today it is an architectural monument of state importance. During its century, the building, located in the very heart of the Latvian …

Continue reading