Renovation of the Salaspils Memorial Finished

[18] Salaspils Memorial After Renovation

Salaspils Memorial is an architectural monument of national importance, renovation works on which were carried out by AS “Būvuzņēmums Restaurators” from 2017 to 2018. This object was a repressive labor camp of National Socialist Germany in the territory of Latvia occupied by it. Initially, it was created as an “expanded police prison” for political prisoners, …

Continue reading

Restoration of the Facade in Riga, 8 Cesu Street

House in Riga, 8 Cesu Street, After the Facade Restoration, Carried Out by AS “Būvuzņēmums Restaurators” in 2016 (2016).

The building of Riga municipality in 8 Cesu Street, was originally designed as a tenement house. Its construction was completed in 1910. However, during more than 100 years of its history, it served different masters and was used for various purposes, and at one point even the Riga 9th Evening (shift) Secondary School was located …

Continue reading

Historical “von Panders’ House” is Restored

Historical Stoves and Fireplace 008

Built in 1889 in eclectic style, the building in 6 Antonijas Street, was originally used as a tenement house. Sometime it was known to residents of Riga as “von Panders’ House”, which was designed by the first Latvian architect with academic education Janis Fridrihs Baumanis. Creation of design of many important buildings in Riga (the Riga …

Continue reading

Association of Commercial Banks Premises’ Repair

Repair of the Premises for Rest in the Bureau 003

Major repair of premises of the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks, which is located in Old Riga, 8a Doma Square, was finished in August 2015. The building itself was built in 1906 and today it is an architectural monument of state importance. During its century, the building, located in the very heart of the Latvian …

Continue reading

The Facade of the Unity House in Daugavpils Has Been Restored

[02] Facade after renewal (The Unity House in Daugavpils)

The Unity House in Daugavpils was built between 1946 and 1937 according to the project of the architect Verners Vitands. In turn, the renewal works of the facade of this building were carried out between 2009 and 2010 by AS “Būvuzņēmums Restaurators”.